-“My loved one is reaching out for help. With so many places to choose from, how do I know this is the solution for them?”
-“I feel like giving up. I’ve tried many things. What makes Refuge of Hope different than other Treatment Centers I’ve been to?”
We believe addiction is a spiritual problem that can be fixed. It’s more than being physically dependent on a chemical. In addiction people seek an escape, so they keep using drugs for a temporary fix, but you don’t have to stay an addict!
Establishing a solid relationship with Jesus Christ brings forgiveness and freedom from substances like nothing else in this world. Spiritual healing produces a change in the heart that the best therapy and medical care are unable to accomplish.
-“My loved one has told me they don’t want to be addicted, but they have had horrible experiences detoxing.”
-“What I fear most are the withdrawals. I don’t think I can follow through.”
Many people feel stuck in the cycle of using alcohol , heroin, methamphetamine, oxycodone, or other drugs because they are so afraid of feeling sick when they stop taking the substance.
Our opiate and alcohol detox protocols were developed by Dr. Balke, our Medical Director, to safely allow the person to eat, sleep, and stabilize their mood until medications are no longer needed.
Most clients enrolled in our program are no longer taking medications after one month or less of treatment.
-“Our family is being torn apart because of addiction.. I don’t know how to help my loved one.”
-“I don’t know why, but I feel driven to my addiction…It’s like a constant cycle for me…I really want to move on.”
Many people struggling with drugs or alcohol don’t understand why they keep going back to the very thing that is destroying their life, despite the painful consequences.
Counseling helps discover what’s driving the individual to harmful behavior, and heal those painful areas in that person’s heart. Our professional therapists and counselors help bring growth to enable that person to move beyond the painful cycle of substance abuse.
Our Accelerated Treatment Program consists of three phases that are customized to the individual’s needs. It can range in length from 1-3 months, depending on personal growth and healing needs.
Our Extended Treatment Program consists of three phases that are customized to the individual’s needs. It can range in length from 3-6 months, depending on personal growth and healing needs.
Welcome To Refuge of Hope
Christian Approach, Proven Results
- Refuge of Hope is a non profit Christian drug and alcohol treatment center women in Prescott Valley, Arizona
- We believe that even the worst cases of drug addiction and alcoholism can live a life free from addiction!
- Our Christian curriculum brings life-changing spiritual growth
- As the only northern AZ Christian nonprofit alcohol treatment center, our focus remains on helping as many people as possible
- The difference here from most AZ drug rehab centers is our approach to the whole person. Drug and alcohol addiction are more than a chemical problem.
- We provide medical detox with the aid of medications such as Suboxone and gabapentin when necessary
- Addiction counseling brings healing to the heart and helps to change addictive behavior patterns